Best hidden folder/privacy app?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Another zombie thread awakened?

Well, why not? I mean...Box and Dropbox have policies and limitations on what sort of photos to not upload to their services. So, where do we put our...umm..private photos?
My choice is MyPhoto. Great app. Many features, including a built in Aviary Photo Editor. You can hide albums or just passcode lock them. I've had MyPhoto on my home screen for 3 years. I create albums and album groups, then delete those from the cam roll. It's not cloud based though.

MyPhoto Pro - Smart Photo Manager by TIDY INC
https://appsto.re/us/9tUtw.i

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

insanity83NL

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
I have my folder and it works great, it takes pictures of log ins and failed attempts, but the best feature is the fake login, which allows you to have a dummy section or decoy login per se, in case your girlfriend or spouse insists on having the password, I have some personal pictures in the decoy section just to keep appearance, but have the truly "dead if found" ones in the real login, dunno if I explained that properly. Anyways it works very well, just export the photos or videos you want to protect and delete from the camera roll afterwards, you can export then easily whenever you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where I can find this tweak??

indutaurus

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Leo privacy is the best security app I've seen.It locks all apps that you don't want your parents going in to for example BBM , instagram and other various apps such as facebook.I loved it especially it protects any application.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Leo privacy is the best security app I've seen.It locks all apps that you don't want your parents going in to for example BBM , instagram and other various apps such as facebook.I loved it especially it protects any application.

No, it doesn't. I've checked it out. Apple will not allow an app to lock up other apps. Not gonna happen on iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox