Buster's Catch - An in-depth egg catch game like no other [306 Designs]

306Designs

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

The new release from 306 Designs, Buster's Catch, was just released at midnight. The game is the result of my efforts over the last few months. The game features a global egg count that is tracking the total number of eggs caught by everyone around the world. Also, there is a full-fledged marketplace included where you can buy new costumes, settings, and bonuses to help you out as you level up in the game. The game features multiple kinds of eggs that each must be handled differently and also multiple bonus games that you can earn.

I feel like I've left the game open-ended in the sense that future updates will be able to add bonus games, egg types, new things in the marketplace. I've improved in ever aspect of game development since the start of this.

Any feedback and support would be great. I'd like to hear thoughts and ideas from fellow developers. :)

BC.png

iTunes Link: App Store - Buster's Catch

Our loveable bird, Buster, IS BACK and in an all-new adventure! This time, Buster's sworn nemesis, Bandit, is threatening to smash and ruin all of the eggs around the farm. Control Buster in an endless attempt to stop Bandit from controlling the farm!

Features:
* Unlimited levels with increasing difficulty
* Easy controls to ensure fun for the entire family
* 4 different kinds of eggs, each with their own special purposes
* Multiple bonus games to help Buster out
* A running count of the amount of eggs caught by Buster all around the world!
* A global high score - see how you stack up against the rest of the world
* Rank Buster up and customize your game by earning new outfits and settings in the Marketplace

Follow @306Designs on twitter to keep up with the latest updates and news on future upgrades to Buster's Catch!

http://www.306designs.com

Screens:
screen1_editCustom.png

screen2_editCustom.png

screen3_editCustom.png

screen4_editCustom.png

screen5_editCustom.png

App Store - Buster's Catch

Let me know if you check it out and I will return the favour!

I just found out that the game is charting #50 in Canada after only its first 18 hours of release. Great feeling. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods