How to increase apps downloads?

May 11, 2011
Visit site
We developed few apps and that is uploaded at apps store but not getting downloads more than 10 per day. We wanted to increase our Free Apps downloads.

Anyone can give few tips and suggestion for increase App downloads??

justinmare

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello App Developer,

If you want to get more downloads for you apps you should upload your apps on those site who help to promote your apps. It will help you to increase your apps downloader and you can earn money with this process.

According to me you should find a great platform where you can place your apps for more visibility. There are lots of online platform from where you can increase visibility your apps. I know a well reputed platform you can get help from them Apptuck.com.

Thanks

Justin

Apps Promotion
App Promotion

mobileapp

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi dude, you can also reach out to other app review sites to help you get the word out about your app. I am an editor for TheRecapp dot com, if you send us your app and we like it, we'll write a review about it and post it on our site, all free, no need to pay! Check out our site when you are ready to launch your app!

Daniel.Jones

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey Steve
Try social media and mobile marketing techniques for your apps. As more people will get to know about your app, better will be the download rate.

All the best.

Gerald McRaney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi

Contact some popular press release sites like prmac that makes some noise about your release and that brings you more exposure about your Apps. Also, provide a free trial for them and ask them to do review of your app on their site. This will bring your app into limelight.

amirhev

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
You could also create a Visual QR Code for you app and start sharing the photo on social networks (facebook , twitter , google plus),
There are some tools to create regular QR but I really liked Free Visual QR Code Generator | Custom QR Code Design | Visualead where you can put the QR on your logo and it's a dynamic one (meaning you can use same QR for android/iphone/windows).
I even printed some of my QR and handed it at my college( got around 2000 downloads)

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
There is no easy way. For the iPhone there over 500 apps a day being released. You need a unique experience for the game and a way of showing people why it's different. The big companies get the easy promotions and us little guys have to work hard and hope for some luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox