Official iMore for iPhone app feedback thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Finally, I can tap on a post, select "more" and then select "Like" to like a post instead of having to select "Thanks" first and then "Like" as I have to do via Tapatalk. Speaking of thanks, where is the "Thanks" button?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Just curious... is this a "new from the ground up" app or a re-hash of Tapatalk or similar?

It is built using Tapatalk. Also someone is bound to notice but the Jailbreak forums are not included but that was not by our choice rather something Apple would not allow.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It is built using Tapatalk. Also someone is bound to notice but the Jailbreak forums are not included but that was not by our choice rather something Apple would not allow.

Too funny, as this was the fist thing I noticed after downloading the app. :D

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The iMore app is OK, but overall there is one thing missing that is a deal breaker for me, and that's the upload a picture from the iPhone camera roll feature. If this app is based on Tapatalk, why was this feature left out? Also, not a big deal to me as I don't care for signatures one way or the other, but I did notice that there is no option for a signature within this app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The iMore app is OK, but overall there is one thing missing that is a deal breaker for me, and that's the upload a picture from the iPhone camera roll feature. If this app is based on Tapatalk, why was this feature left out? Also, not a big deal to me as I don't care for signatures one way or the other, but I did notice that there is no option for a signature within this app.

That feature is included, Rose. If you want to send a photo via a reply, select "quote" and then select "Open Advanced Options". If you just want to post a pic, tap the "write something" field and then select "Open Advanced Options".

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Finally, I can tap on a post, select "more" and then select "Like" to like a post instead of having to select "Thanks" first and then "Like" as I have to do via Tapatalk. Speaking of thanks, where is the "Thanks" button?

What! You want Like and Thanks? Didn't anyone Eva tell ya that you can't have your cake and eat it too, lol. :p

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com

This is the first version. Go easy on it. :)

GreenBerry84

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I can't log in to it, it says my username or password are incorrect, the main imore site said the same (I know it's not wrong), I've just changed my password and am now logged into the main site but the app still says its incorrect and I've used 4 out of 5 attempts!?

nl_84

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I've just signed up for the forum (first post here!) but when I tried to log in using the app it kept failing. Any idea why?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal