Just an update: The Jailbreak section is now viewable within the iMore forum app.

Attachment 18339
    I was beginning to think that iMore hated us...
    08-28-2012 12:52 AM
    I was beginning to think that iMore hated us...
    It had nothing to do with iMore rather Apple. They would not allow the app into the App Store with it included.
    sherlock likes this.
    08-28-2012 11:08 AM
    It had nothing to do with iMore rather Apple. They would not allow the app into the App Store with it included.
    they win an Epic battle against Samsung but let this slide lol
    08-28-2012 01:22 PM
    they win an Epic battle against Samsung but let this slide lol
    I'm not sure what happened with this honestly.
    08-28-2012 06:24 PM
    When will an imore app be available for the iPad?
    08-28-2012 07:09 PM
    same app works on iPad. That's how I replied to you...
    08-28-2012 07:53 PM
    Download the app from the app store on your iPad, it will work.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    08-28-2012 09:40 PM
    I'm not sure what happened with this honestly.
    Doesn't matter what happened. The JB section is available in the iMore app and TapaTalk and that's all that counts.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    sherlock likes this.
    08-28-2012 09:43 PM
    Well initially changing the password has worked for me and I've been using the app for a week or so. However I open the app this morning and I'm back to the same Permission Error. I don't really want to have to change my password every fortnight to use the app. Has anyone else had a repeat of this issue since changing their password?

Thanks,
    09-06-2012 03:31 AM
    Just tried this app now, moved from Tapatalk (which I only used to log into here anyways). Liking it so far. Any idea when it will be updated for the iPhone 5 display? I hate having this awesome widescreen retina display and having it look like a 4s with most apps not being resized yet lol.
    big9erfan likes this.
    09-30-2012 01:02 PM
    I don't know if this has been mentioned here already - my apologies if it was. In the iMore app we have the ability to "like" a post, so i was curious if you guys could add a "thanks" option as well
    big9erfan likes this.
    10-12-2012 08:48 AM
    Hello Friends,
    I have many commercial and free apps on Google Play and iTunes store, after trying many services for increasing user base of my applications with no considerable result, I have found one service that actually works, that is Xappio (OR at least I think that) their package is very affordable and results are awesome. I have been using their service for quite sometime now, and believe me they know what they are doing, my apps started gaining traffic as soon as I signed up for their program, give it a try if your are in a situation like mine.
    10-18-2012 04:51 AM
    'Planet Burn ' on the App Store (Category:Games) . Its really Good game I have its full version.
    10-19-2012 09:30 AM
    Well initially changing the password has worked for me and I've been using the app for a week or so. However I open the app this morning and I'm back to the same Permission Error. I don't really want to have to change my password every fortnight to use the app. Has anyone else had a repeat of this issue since changing their password?

Thanks,
    I am having the same problem! Its frustrating to be able to read the forums on my phone but I can't reply or post because it won't let me log in. I will try to change my password though and see if that works.
    10-20-2012 05:29 PM
    I'm new to site I searched and found nothing, might be a dumb question but is it possible to leave comments in imore app if so could someone let me know how
    10-21-2012 06:09 PM
    Looks like latest update requires iOS 6.0 or later. I'm jailbroken, so still on 5.1.1. Now I'm stuck with a badge showing one update available on the app store icon. Is this an oversight, or is this just how it's going to be for the iMore app?
    thejasonhowell likes this.
    10-22-2012 07:25 PM
    Just downloaded the forums app. Wont let me log in with my iMore login and password. I was under the assumption that it my full site login would work for the forums app? IS this a bug in the app?
    10-26-2012 08:53 AM
    Changing your password and rebooting your device + re-installing the app worked for me.
    10-26-2012 01:13 PM
    Woo, using the iMore forums app is so much better on my iphone than navigating the desktop version, thanks!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-27-2013 05:30 PM
    Hi, guys this is first time i am visiting this forum. Its glad to see such a great info posted here. So many things i came to know new by this forum.
    05-10-2013 06:55 AM
    Hi, guys this is first time i am visiting this forum. Its glad to see such a great info posted here. So many things i came to know new by this forum.
    Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. Feel free to ask questions, offer assistance as well as share your thoughts and opinions so dive in to any thread that interests you. Also, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Again, welcome to iMore and enjoy yourself.
    05-10-2013 08:17 AM
    So, I'm not sure if it's just me, but I've noticed the past few days that whenever I get an iMore Forums notification (someone quotes my post for example), the forums app will notify me of the same event numerous times. This continues happens after uninstalling and re-installing the app, and after a reboot (and turning off/on notification center).

Other than that, no complaints about either the iMore or the Forums app. Great work guys!
    07-08-2013 09:12 AM
    I love the imore app!!! I love looking at all of the app news and stuff like that
    07-13-2013 03:45 PM
    Same problem for me there is nothing in this app ???
    07-22-2013 01:36 AM
    Same problem for me there is nothing in this app ???
    What problem, and what do you mean there is "nothing in this app?" Please explain so we can better be of service to you. Thanks.
    07-22-2013 10:25 AM
138 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD