I own a small IT company here in the Florida Panhandle. I am trying to find an app that would let me open either a pages document, word document, or pdf document and allow me to fill it out with a stylus.

Basically I want to take my work orders digital. I would need to be able to write information on it, and then save it so that when home I could put it on my Mac.

Any advice before I go spend $$$ on apps that won't do this.

Thanks everyone.
    03-31-2012 01:42 AM
    There are several PDF annotation apps out there that would work for you. I would look for one that allows you to convert word docs to PDF since it sounds like there are several doc types you will be working with. You should also look for ones that have Dropbox integration since working with files on the iPad isn't a seamless experience. Check the link below for some good candidates.

PDF Annotation Apps: iPad/iPhone Apps AppGuide
    04-01-2012 09:20 AM
    Thanks for the info!
    04-03-2012 11:36 PM
    Yes exactly what he said, I was looking for a PDF editing app point I'm not sure exactly what it offers and if it would give complete integration with word and pages docs. But it seems like it be good to check out, it's called PDF expert.
    04-04-2012 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD