Question regarding the syncing of Facebook Contact photos.

I know the method of getting profile pictures to sync, but I am skeptical of doing it just yet. I have 195 iPhone but 750 Facebook friends. . .and I definitely do not want all of the Facebook people in my iPhone Contacts.

If I do the Facebook Sync, will it add Profile Pictures to just my 195 existing Contacts (if they have Facebook) or will it add in all of my other Facebook friends and jam up my Contact list?
    03-23-2012 11:02 PM
    It will just sync the ones in your phone that you have on fb although the matching sucks I use smart sync it allows full screen pics when people call and you can manually link contacts ie mom on your phone but Mary on Facebook

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    03-23-2012 11:06 PM
    It will just sync the ones in your phone that you have on fb although the matching sucks I use smart sync it allows full screen pics when people call and you can manually link contacts ie mom on your phone but Mary on Facebook

Smart Sync. . .is an app?

Is that one-time use that I can link everyone up and delete the app?
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    03-23-2012 11:09 PM
    Yes a app you could do that but this app you can resync every week or whenever and it will update the pic to the current Facebook one I just keep it installed it works pretty well and even syncs bdays and adds tobyour calander and other info if you want and will remind you if you choose

All this is just for contacts on your phone not all your Facebook friends but there is a option to import them if you want but I don't know who would lol

03-23-2012 11:30 PM
    Just downloaded this app and I love it..thanks a lot!
    03-24-2012 12:05 AM
    No prob work way better than fb app enjoy

03-24-2012 12:17 AM
    Yes it really does
    03-24-2012 12:21 AM
    Yes a app you could do that but this app you can resync every week or whenever and it will update the pic to the current Facebook one I just keep it installed it works pretty well and even syncs bdays and adds tobyour calander and other info if you want and will remind you if you choose

All this is just for contacts on your phone not all your Facebook friends but there is a option to import them if you want but I don't know who would lol
    One HELL of an app. Just tweeted it and threw it on my Facebook because this app is the real deal. It's really nice to have contact photots.
    03-25-2012 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD