so, I was playing Angry Birds Space and I hit a Golden egg and next thing I knew I was "warped" to a new bonus level. It was a blast. Any idea how many times that occurs in the game?
    03-23-2012 02:28 PM
    so, I was playing Angry Birds Space and I hit a Golden egg and next thing I knew I was "warped" to a new bonus level. It was a blast. Any idea how many times that occurs in the game?
    So far, I've found 5... not sure how many there are in total...
    03-23-2012 04:25 PM
    I've only found two so far,it's making me addicted to angry birds all over again
    03-24-2012 12:08 AM
    I'm still looking, BUT I have not played much. Love the physics of the game though.
    03-28-2012 11:04 AM
    I'm still looking, BUT I have not played much. Love the physics of the game though.
    There are 5. I've completed both 30 level sections (Pig Bank and Cold Cuts) with 3-stars... and solved all 5 bonus levels. The physics involved are different... but I have enjoyed this one quite a bit.

Has anyone purchased/completed the Danger Zone ($0.99 in-app purchase)? I suspect that I will buy it before the week is done...
    pkcable likes this.
    03-28-2012 02:03 PM
    Ok, I did the in-app purchase of the Danger Zones... now, can anyone tell me how to "restore" the purchase across all of my devices? Or do they expect me to buy the extra levels on each device? (THAT ain't happening)...
    03-29-2012 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD