What is the best app to edit existing word docs? I am looking for the one with the most functionality but the ability to edit a table (add rows, delete columns, etc.) is critical. Quick office is nice but cannot edit tables beyond the existing text in the table.

Can Pages do this? If not, is there another program to look at for working with word docs?
    03-19-2012 01:05 AM
    What is the best app to edit existing word docs? I am looking for the one with the most functionality but the ability to edit a table (add rows, delete columns, etc.) is critical. Quick office is nice but cannot edit tables beyond the existing text in the table.

Can Pages do this? If not, is there another program to look at for working with word docs?
    I bought pages and have two word docs that have tables. Pages allows editing of the text as well as copy/paste/cut and also allows the insertion and deletion of additional rows and colums..
    03-19-2012 02:44 PM
    I have pages for my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook. It works great and allows all types of editing.
    03-19-2012 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD