does an app exist that will allow me to keep track of all the books i have read? something better than just making a note? and all books I read, not just by using ibooks..

thanks!!
    03-16-2012 10:23 AM
    I'm not sure I follow you, however, if you purchase ebooks, whether via the Amazon Kindle Store or the Nook Store, all of your books will be remembered. Other than that, you will have to input your books onto a spreadsheet/list app of some sort. At least, that's my take on it.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPad 2)
    03-16-2012 10:27 AM
    Correct. I was wondering if there is an app that can do that for me. Maybe have categories where I can input books. I can make a spreadsheet , just thought maybe there was a cool app I could use.
    03-16-2012 11:16 AM
    I use Goodreads.com to track books that I have read and also books that I want to read.. There is an app for the iPhone. Goodreads will also give you recommendations for books to read based on the books in your different lists.
    Last edited by Gnomad; 03-18-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    03-18-2012 10:51 AM
    Hey guys...

If anyone is looking for a good book cataloging app, try one of these: Book Cataloging Apps: iPad/iPhone Apps AppGuide

I've used both iBookshelf and Book Crawler, but I can't remember which one I preferred (they are both awesome applications)! Hope that helps!!
    phillies20 likes this.
    03-19-2012 03:08 PM
    thank you both!!! I will definitely check them out...
    03-21-2012 09:23 AM
    I think I bookshelf looks good but if I load all my books into this app and I later change phones, will I have to start all over??
    03-21-2012 10:41 AM
    I changed my mind. I am now using an app called iReaditNow... its free and does everything I need it to do.. it syncs with their servers to back up all my books so if I get new device, all will be synced back. It finds books and shows their covers and everything. I'm a happy camper
    03-21-2012 11:51 AM
    Outstanding! I'm glad you found what you were looking for. Thanks for the update and have a great day.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    03-21-2012 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD