Grab Radio World is giving away a $50 iTunes voucher! (Or 50 in any currency) The competition will go on until Friday 23rd March and the winner will be chosen at random.

All you have to do is leave a review for Grab Radio World in the app store. Once you have done that email us at competition [at] grabradioworld.com (When you click the contact button on the app you can just change the word info to competition) Check the guidelines for what details you need in the email below.

Please give an honest review of what you think of the app, and dont forget to throw in suggestions on how you think it could be improved or if you have any issues with it.

Guidelines for Email
    1. Your Name so we can identify that you left a review
    2. The Apple store where you left the review
    3. Your Address that you would like the voucher to be sent to
    4. Currency you would like the voucher to be in

On Friday 23rd we will email the winner and announce it on our Facebook and Twitter pages so like us and follow us to see who the lucky winner is. Email us if you have any queries.

Sorry I cant put in the URL's, I haven't posted more than ten times!

App name - Grab Radio World
    Facebook - Grab Radio (Official)
    Twitter - #GrabRadio

Website - grabradioworld.com
    Last edited by mazzers; 03-14-2012 at 06:25 AM.
    03-13-2012 11:14 AM
    Do you not feel this is highly unethical? What if people leave bad reviews - are they still eligible?
    03-13-2012 06:04 PM
    I agree with Alli!
    03-13-2012 06:15 PM
    "Please give an honest review of what you think of the app, and dont forget to throw in suggestions on how you think it could be improved or if you have any issues with it"

The winner will be selected randomly out of a hat so the nature of the review will have no bearing whatsoever on your chances of winning the voucher.

Please don't feel obliged to give a perfect review as constructive criticism will only help us improve our app.

Thank you for your feedback, please let me know if you have any other concerns.
    03-14-2012 06:32 AM
    For 1,59 Euro I can buy a LOTO ticket and get a chance for 15 million. It looks like a nice App though
    03-14-2012 02:44 PM
    For 1,59 Euro I can buy a LOTO ticket and get a chance for 15 million. It looks like a nice App though
    That's a good point but you would have a nice app at the end of the day
    03-14-2012 04:41 PM
    Very cheap and bad way of advertising man.
    03-15-2012 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD