Tapatalk?

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, long Blackberry user here who recently converted a few days ago to the iPhone 4 (Verizon). Im loving the phone so far, but have a long way to go as far as learning it goes. I am a huge forum buff and purchased tapatalk. Some of the forums I am a member of I was able to find easily through search, but I cant find iMore for some reason, iMore and a few others I frequent. Any tips or suggestions on searching?

Also, I see that I have an update pending for my phone. I cant download it yet as Im no where near wifi or a computer I can connect my phone to. What is the best way to update the iPhone? On BB and OTA upgrade is guaranteed problems, and the best was to download the file and load from computer. Do I use iTunes for the iOS? Thanks in advance for any help.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, long Blackberry user here who recently converted a few days ago to the iPhone 4 (Verizon). Im loving the phone so far, but have a long way to go as far as learning it goes. I am a huge forum buff and purchased tapatalk. Some of the forums I am a member of I was able to find easily through search, but I cant find iMore for some reason, iMore and a few others I frequent. Any tips or suggestions on searching?

Yes, Tapatalk is available for this forum, you just have to search for it under the old name "TiPb", instead of iMore.

Also, I see that I have an update pending for my phone. I cant download it yet as Im no where near wifi or a computer I can connect my phone to. What is the best way to update the iPhone? On BB and OTA upgrade is guaranteed problems, and the best was to download the file and load from computer. Do I use iTunes for the iOS? Thanks in advance for any help.
Either way of updating is ok. If you are in WiFi you can always update OTA instead of having to connect to your computer.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys. The TIPb search was easy enough lol. So no problems with OTA updates? Loving this thing more and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys. The TIPb search was easy enough lol. So no problems with OTA updates? Loving this thing more and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are welcome. I've done 2 OTA updates on my iPhones so far and haven't had any issues myself with it. Just make sure your battery is greater than 50% or you might get an error message. Other than that you should be good with doing OTA updates.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR