Twitter apps multiple accounts support

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I've been using Tweetdeck on my iPhone but seeing as it doesn't really get updated and it's got a few bugs, I'm thinking of switching Twitter clients.

I've tried a few, but my number one need is that my two accounts' timelines get merged into a unified timeline. I don't want to have to manually switch accounts to read each timeline.

I've seen a lot about Tweetbot today so I figure I'd ask before buying how it handles multiple accounts. Or, alternatively, are there better apps out there that do what I've described that people like. I'm willing to spend money so long as it's a great experience.

Thanks in advance!

-mtmjr90

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Tweetbot is what you need. I dont tweet from 2 twitter accounts but I see where you would switch between the two. Its easy. Well worth the $3.

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. I just watched Rene's review and it doesn't seem like it does combined timelines:(

Anyone out there know of a good app that does (other than Tweetdeck)? I'd also like to be able to post the same update to both accounts at once rather than post to each separately. ...maybe I'm asking too much?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Smurfy71

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I use Hootsuite on my iPad. Doesn't combine the timelines, but you can post to multiple accounts at the same time.

I have Socialscope on my Blackberry, which sounds like what you are looking for. They are supposedly working on an iPhone and Android version, but it's been a while. I heard they have a beta for Android.

mscalero

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Tweetdeck

Hello,

So I have Tweetdeck for my iPhone 4S, but I can not seem to figure out how to get 1 timeline from my two twitter accounts. I just want to view one timeline and not have to switch accounts? Several Android apps do this with ease.

Any ideas?

Mike

mobileapp

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I am using Twitteriffic and its 2.0 is a beauty and an extremely functional, free iPhone App that makes Twitter terrific on the iPhone and manages multiple accounts nicely.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711