Hey everyone,

I've been using Tweetdeck on my iPhone but seeing as it doesn't really get updated and it's got a few bugs, I'm thinking of switching Twitter clients.

I've tried a few, but my number one need is that my two accounts' timelines get merged into a unified timeline. I don't want to have to manually switch accounts to read each timeline.

I've seen a lot about Tweetbot today so I figure I'd ask before buying how it handles multiple accounts. Or, alternatively, are there better apps out there that do what I've described that people like. I'm willing to spend money so long as it's a great experience.

Thanks in advance!

-mtmjr90
    02-08-2012 05:29 PM
    Tweetbot is what you need. I dont tweet from 2 twitter accounts but I see where you would switch between the two. Its easy. Well worth the $3.
    02-08-2012 05:37 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I just watched Rene's review and it doesn't seem like it does combined timelines

Anyone out there know of a good app that does (other than Tweetdeck)? I'd also like to be able to post the same update to both accounts at once rather than post to each separately. ...maybe I'm asking too much?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    02-08-2012 07:35 PM
    I use Hootsuite on my iPad. Doesn't combine the timelines, but you can post to multiple accounts at the same time.

I have Socialscope on my Blackberry, which sounds like what you are looking for. They are supposedly working on an iPhone and Android version, but it's been a while. I heard they have a beta for Android.
    02-09-2012 04:32 PM
    Hello,

So I have Tweetdeck for my iPhone 4S, but I can not seem to figure out how to get 1 timeline from my two twitter accounts. I just want to view one timeline and not have to switch accounts? Several Android apps do this with ease.

Any ideas?

Mike
    08-13-2012 10:04 AM
    I am using Twitteriffic and its 2.0 is a beauty and an extremely functional, free iPhone App that makes Twitter terrific on the iPhone and manages multiple accounts nicely.
    08-16-2012 06:13 AM
    I am using Twitteriffic and its 2.0 is a beauty and an extremely functional, free iPhone App that makes Twitter terrific on the iPhone and manages multiple accounts nicely.
    Agree with you. The best app
    09-20-2012 03:58 AM
    Agree with you. The best app
    Tried it, but it still doesn't have the combined timeline I'm looking for
    09-22-2012 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD