I jailbroke my phone yesterday and I've tried testing USAA notifications. I haven't received one yet. Does anyone else use USAA on a jailbroken iPhone and receive push notifications? Thank you for your help.
    01-30-2012 08:44 AM
    Yeah, that shouldn't be an issue from my experience.
    02-01-2012 02:17 PM
    I don't recall getting any notifications from USAA to start with.
    02-01-2012 04:50 PM
    What is USAA?
    02-01-2012 06:58 PM
    USAA is an insurance company and bank for current and former military members/veterans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-01-2012 07:48 PM
    Ah, thanks.
    02-01-2012 07:49 PM
    I don't recall getting any notifications from USAA to start with.
    The only ones I ever get are via email. When I have forgotten to pay my bill lol.

02-01-2012 07:52 PM
    The only ones I ever get are via email. When I have forgotten to pay my bill lol.

Hah! I get plenty of mail from them - going green does not seem to be their thing. But no notifications when I make a deposit, make a withdrawal, owe/pay a bill...nada. Never set any up.

I love USAA though. It means I never have to go to a bank for any reason ever.
    02-01-2012 09:11 PM
    I don't bank with them only my car insurance. I have the mindset that when dealing with my money I need to be face to face with someone. I made that mistake when I left ft Benning ga for ft hood. I couldn't use my ATM card and checks. So I always deal with my local banks now. Then again that was 15 years ago.

02-02-2012 03:43 PM
    I spent years moving from bank to bank. My local bank has been sold FOUR times and causes me to change everything each time. I've never had a problem with USAA.
    02-02-2012 07:02 PM
    IMO USAA has been great as a bank. I was dubious at first but they do make efforts to make banking with them as convenient as possible, considering that you probably don't have any local branches unless you're in San Antonio or certain other cities where they're establishing financial centers.
    02-02-2012 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD