outlook web email app??

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
have a question on this app before I shell out $5... I currently have access to my work email via owa using any web browser. It seems this app is the same thing without having to use a browser?? So I wouldn't need my companies server or permission if I already have owa access? just not sure what this app is or does.. anyone know?

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
U can set Ur email up through exchange in your settings. It's easy to do. All you need is the owa address user name and password and u r set

RemmyZero

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
i am unable to access my OWA via the iPhone exchange protocols due to IT restrictions so i opted to buy the $5 program for accessing my OWA and i personally think it's great and so convenient. the only downside is that it will not alert you to new mail but you can always auto-forward everything as pushmail to a google account so you know when you get new mail.

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
dmt,
I tried that and it kept saying it didn't recognize me... only thing that works is using a web browser using owa. it works but a pain. would be much easier with an app where you don't have to sign in everytime. Remmy, thanks..I sent you a PM.

It sounds like it will work. just trying to learn about it before spending the money. thanks everyone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox