I use Tweetings and really like it..
    Tweetings has potential and I really want to like it but it's glitchy.
    I love Tweetlogix but Boxcar for push is too flakey these days.

I like Twittelator Neue but doesn't fill in gaps downwardly and the Devs are ignorant to their customers questions

Currently using Tweetbot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    03-05-2012 01:39 PM
    Tweetings has potential and I really want to like it but it's glitchy.
    I love Tweetlogix but Boxcar for push is too flakey these days.

I like Twittelator Neue but doesn't fill in gaps downwardly and the Devs are ignorant to their customers questions

Currently using Tweetbot

Just use sms notifications from Twitter and you can stop using Boxcar. If you set up sms Twitter notifications, you can use whatever Twitter client suits your tastes.
    03-05-2012 05:58 PM
    Just use sms notifications from Twitter and you can stop using Boxcar. If you set up sms Twitter notifications, you can use whatever Twitter client suits your tastes.
    +1. I use Tweetlogix plus SMS notifications. Love all the features plus I get notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-05-2012 08:56 PM
    I came from BlackBerry and used UberSocial - that has always been the best twitter app; then I tried the official Twitter for iPhone app and found that just as good.

I've checked out Tweetbot and, for me and my uses, I don't see that great of return that I don't get from the official Twitter for iPhone app.
    03-05-2012 09:25 PM
    +1. I use Tweetlogix plus SMS notifications. Love all the features plus I get notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is it not frustrating having to clear the text notification and then open the App?

03-06-2012 06:36 AM
    The official app for twitter works a treat for me...
    gizbug likes this.
    03-12-2012 04:46 AM
    Tweetbot is by far the best Twitter app for iOS! I bought it when it was first released last year and I love it
    03-12-2012 08:36 AM
    Eventually settled on TweetCaster (free with ads) for my tweeting needs. Although maybe I should give Tweetbot a try.
    03-12-2012 05:02 PM
    Tweetbot all the way, you have to pay but if you love Twitter it is well worth it. iPad version is great too!
    03-17-2012 05:00 AM
    Tweetbot - best out there by far !
    03-17-2012 08:40 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD