Hello everyone,
    We released our newest app: The Movie searchOmeter

Finally an elegant, stylish and easy to use way to check about the movies you want to see!

The Movie searchOmeter gives you all the genres, directors, cast members, synopses, posters, reviews and more about virtually any past, showing and upcoming movies... and you will get Rotten Tomatoes' review & public ratings as a bonus!

Gorgeous graphics, a blazing fast coverflow, ultra-cool animations are some of the surprises you will get from The Movie searchOmeter's interface.

And the best yet? It is FREE! And we even provide a way to disable the ads with an in-app purchase.

No need to wait, download NOW The Movie searchOmeter and see for yourself what all the buzz around The Movie searchOmeter is about!

You can see our video trailer here:

We even attached a few screenshots to this post too.

Feel free to share your thought and suggestions about our app here...

KPL Studios' staff.

note: The Movie searchOmeter is available for iPhone & iPod Touch (iOS 4.x and up) - iPad users can run the app in emulation mode. It was formerly known as Rotten Search
    Last edited by KPL_Studios; 01-13-2012 at 03:14 AM.
    01-13-2012 03:08 AM
    So....like IMDB, but I have to pay to not be annoyed by ads?

Or Fandango, which is also free?

I fail to see the logic.
    01-13-2012 03:12 AM
    We invite you to try our app and see for yourself.
    01-13-2012 03:15 AM
    Not remotely interested when I already have 2 that are completely free and work great.
    01-13-2012 11:39 AM
    We are glad you found apps that suit you. Others might have different needs and and will want to try our free app.

Choice is always a good thing.
    01-14-2012 06:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD