I recently got my mom an iPhone 4S since she's been wanting one. I don't understand Chinese, so I don't know where I can find some useful apps for her. Besides the basic QQ messenger app.

She use to use my old iPhones which could be jailbroken so she used this site for her apps on it. Since the 4S cant be jailbroken yet, she cant use that site.

So is there anyone that can help me find some apps for her to use. She doesn't know how to read English well. Are there any apps for her where she can read news and stuff? She also likes to play games from QQ and stuff.
    01-12-2012 07:42 PM
    She does read Chinese right? Try this site www dot weiphone dot com, one of the biggest Chinese iphone sites with lots of app recommendations.
    01-13-2012 02:59 PM
    Thanks a lot! But even though she reads Chinese its difficult cuz She's not tech savvy or anything so she doesn't really know alot of this stuff.

Are there any specific recommendations on apps?

I just want basics for her like news apps and if they have a QQ games app or anything like that. And free would be best.
    01-13-2012 11:47 PM
    You can try Sina USA or Sina , besides NetEase Information is also a good choice and highly rated. Those Apps are all news apps and for free. I'd like to share the links, but unfortunately don't be allowed to post the links. Sorry.

By the way you can just check the developer of those apps and may find what your mother is looking for.
    01-14-2012 03:59 PM
    Thanks! They were just what she needed!
    01-16-2012 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD