Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
We use it for lyrics, and it's very slick. Great support from the author as well. Highly recommended.

The only thing it lacks is a good notation for duets - and they are working on that.

S99P

Mar 11, 2019
Visit site
Howdy all; Newbie. Q re: OnSong: I need an app for iPad that will scan sheet music in .pdf format and play as audible music. Zamzar was recommended to me but it doesn't do that. On of the guys in our choir said that OnSong can do this, even if there's lyrics under the staff. Is this correct? TIA.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Howdy all; Newbie. Q re: OnSong: I need an app for iPad that will scan sheet music in .pdf format and play as audible music. Zamzar was recommended to me but it doesn't do that. On of the guys in our choir said that OnSong can do this, even if there's lyrics under the staff. Is this correct? TIA.

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to your question but wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you to iMore. Hopefully, someone will come along that has the information you are looking for on OnSong.

S99P

Mar 11, 2019
Visit site
Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to your question but wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you to iMore. Hopefully, someone will come along that has the information you are looking for on OnSong.

Thanks Very Much. Hopefully someone will come along.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Per the App Store, the app you mentioned does support .pdf.

S99P

Mar 11, 2019
Visit site
Per the App Store, the app you mentioned does support .pdf.

Thanks, JMD. When I read that, I was really unsure. I had previously bought the forScore app, thinking that it would read and play .pdfs of sheet music, based on the AppStore exposé, but it doesn't.

Thanks again. ;-)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, JMD. When I read that, I was really unsure. I had previously bought the forScore app, thinking that it would read and play .pdfs of sheet music, based on the AppStore exposé, but it doesn't.

Thanks again. ;-)
You're very welcome...:cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234