iPhone Apps

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
you need alot more detail than just want you put. SInce this is not in the Jailbreak forum I'm going to assume you mean a vanilla iPhone. You can only use the apps on the phone if you login to the phone with the same Apple ID. The iCloud means that you can login to the store on the iPhone with the Apple ID go into iTunes and go to Purchased then click not on this phone. It will show you all the apps that are not installed on the phone and allow you to download and install. If you connect the phone to iTunes you can put them on it that way alot easier. If you're talking about two or more iPhones with different Apple ID then no.

summerlove

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much.

I am thinking because it seems there's a problem with my Phone, it hangs a lot. So, can I connect my iPhone to a different account then copy all my apps there? Am I understanding it right? How? I am afraid I will lose my current apps and it's tedious for me to download them again if I buy a new iPhone, what do you think?

you need alot more detail than just want you put. SInce this is not in the Jailbreak forum I'm going to assume you mean a vanilla iPhone. You can only use the apps on the phone if you login to the phone with the same Apple ID. The iCloud means that you can login to the store on the iPhone with the Apple ID go into iTunes and go to Purchased then click not on this phone. It will show you all the apps that are not installed on the phone and allow you to download and install. If you connect the phone to iTunes you can put them on it that way alot easier. If you're talking about two or more iPhones with different Apple ID then no.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Thank you so much.

I am thinking because it seems there's a problem with my Phone, it hangs a lot. So, can I connect my iPhone to a different account then copy all my apps there? Am I understanding it right? How? I am afraid I will lose my current apps and it's tedious for me to download them again if I buy a new iPhone, what do you think?

All of your apps are attached to your iTunes account. You will not lose them. You simply sync them over to your replacement device via iCloud or iTunes. However you can not transfer them to another iTunes account. That would make it pretty easy to share apps...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods