Review requests

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Hello everyone.

A slight modification to the review requests thread.

If you are a user (just a normal Joe) and you want to request an app to be reviewed, please post the request on this thread. Depending on time, costs, and the app itself, it may or may not get reviewed. If multiple people request the same app, it is more likely to get reviewed.

If you are a developer, you have three options
  • You can send a message to Leanna Lofte. She is the iMore App editor, and she is responsible for posting reviews, press releases, and announcements on the main blog page. She can be contacted as iosapps@iMore.com.
  • You can make an announcement in the App and Game Announcements forum. This is a forum specifically designed for developers to announce their new apps, updates to apps, give away promo codes, etc. The Review Forum is NOT the place to announce an app. All announcements posted here will be deleted.
  • You can send me a message requesting a forum review of you app. Please send it to me via PM (not email).

Thank you.

Chris Vitek

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
How can i PM you ? Should i post my app in "app-and-game-announcement-forum" ?

Definitely go ahead and post your app in the announcement forum. Send Chris a pm by clicking on his name and when the window pops up, click "send private message."