How long until you delete a unused app?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i used to keep all of them for a very long time. making folder after folder thinking i had to keep them just in case i might need to use one

now, i only keep what i need and use consistently. if i end up needing one i have used in the past i just redownload it from the app store and delete again

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a time limit, but I do have a space limit. I refuse to have more than four pages and only have four folders, for stuff I know I want but also won't use often (Games, Video Apps, Utilities, Music Apps). If I'm going to have another app, I force myself to delete one--after trying a few different schemes to keep things organized, this is the one that worked for me. Once I hit five pages I never go to that last one...

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a time limit, but I do have a space limit. I refuse to have more than four pages and only have four folders, for stuff I know I want but also won't use often (Games, Video Apps, Utilities, Music Apps). If I'm going to have another app, I force myself to delete one--after trying a few different schemes to keep things organized, this is the one that worked for me. Once I hit five pages I never go to that last one...

I never thought about that but I am a game freak and that's where my app overload comes in

Sent from HIS WORLD on my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
This week, I had to delete an app because I used it too much. I installed Tiny Tower and I instantly became addicted. For three days, I was playing all the time, even at work. After three days, I decided that I was playing too frequently and I had to delete the game. What an incredible game!

zstairlessone

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I am new to my iPhone (a BB convert) and don't have that many apps yet, but have already deleted a few that I couldn't see using more than once or twice if at all. If it looks useful I like to give an app at least two weeks to see if it is.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
When I had my 16gb iPhone and was running close to my limit I would periodically delete apps/pics/songs. With the 32gb I don't need to worry about deleting anything anymore. I have more than enough space now and it's not a priority.

kened

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
When I had my 16gb iPhone and was running close to my limit I would periodically delete apps/pics/songs. With the 32gb I don't need to worry about deleting anything anymore. I have more than enough space now and it's not a priority.

Very interesting. How long have you had the 32gb? Do you think you'll eventually run out of space?

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Very interesting. How long have you had the 32gb? Do you think you'll eventually run out of space?

I've had the 32gb versions 4/4s since December. I'm about half full. If I really wanted to I could have stayed with the 16gb version and managed my space but upgrading to the 32gb gives me more peace of mind and also has a better resale value down the road.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
64GB version so I have tons of space, but most of my apps are casual games I can start/stop. I'm always looking for something to try and if I don't like it, it's gone before I get home and sync.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro