Scrabble courtesy of Starbucks Pick of the Week

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
This week our friends at Starbucks are giving away Scrabble for the iPhone as the pick of the week.

App Store - SCRABBLE

As always if you take a code please post what you took and leave thanks. I have more than what I am posting now so look out for more.

TR99XLJKK44F
LE9YKHM63FWF
XH7PLWMT9HN9
YP4FLYPFH44X
ARW9L4EWYAHJ
XJXNMK9TW3PM
J3ARYERLNFEF
JMHHP3FNTF3J

If you want a code and are going to PM me, remember, codes that get PM'd are for members that contribute to the site (50+posts). If you only have one post and you are here for a code only you will need to watch the thread for when I post more and try and get one of those.

Reactions: haxrnick

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I already have Scrabble so won't take any codes, but I'm curious--for people who do, if you play Words With Friends, what is the draw of Scrabble? I have both but almost never use Scrabble...I think the only thing that really sets it apart (for me) is that you can play without an opponent. But almost everyone I know uses WWF.

Just curious.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! I used TR99XLJKK44F.

WWF is great if your opponent has a smartphone. WWF has been giving people fits on Android. I used to play with my sister-in-law, but she had to remove it, cause it was interfering with her GPS. Weird, eh?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! I used TR99XLJKK44F.

WWF is great if your opponent has a smartphone. WWF has been giving people fits on Android. I used to play with my sister-in-law, but she had to remove it, cause it was interfering with her GPS. Weird, eh?

Weird indeed, I'd never heard of that!