Howdy iPhonophiles

I'm a humble code monkey at SkyGoblin, a small game dev studio in Gteborg, Sweden. We're currently working on a classic point-n-click adventure game called The Journey Down that will hit the AppStore next year. Anyone with nostalgic memories from games like Monkey Island or Grim Fandango will definately want to keep your eyes on The Journey Down.

The first chapter of four will be released on PC and Mac early 2012 with iPhone, iPad and Android versions following shortly. For more info and screens check out the official website (skygoblin.com/the-journey-down/) or follow the dev blog directly on skygoblin.com.

I'd include a screenshot or two here but tipb's spam-o-matic filter woun't let me So go check it out for yourselves and tell me what you think!

/Mathias
    12-22-2011 09:19 AM
    Just updating to say we pretty much wrapped up the voice work on our last major character, Matoke, and that this means we're practically finished with ALL voice work for chapter one of The Journey Down (skygoblin.com/the-journey-down/). It has been one heck of a project to get all these actors and lines to do what we want them to, but finally this gigantic project is starting to wrap up.

If you're interested in hearing some voice samples from Matoke or any of our other characters for that matter, be sure to have a peek at our dev blog (skygoblin.com), where every major character in the cast have their own spotlight.
    02-09-2012 03:55 AM
    Bumping this thread again to let you guys know we just finished the teaser trailer for The Journey Down, check it out!
    You'll find it on our site (skygoblin.com/the-journey-down/) or just google "The Journey Down teaser trailer" and it'll be at the top of search results. It seems I still can't post links or embed clips here..
    02-22-2012 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD