• Camera+

6 66.67%
  • ProCamera

1 11.11%
  • ProHDR

1 11.11%
  • Other

1 11.11%
    Looking for the best possible camera app. Looks like camera+ and procamera tend to be two that I've found from searching as getting high praise but can't decide which to get. Camera+ and procamera both have stability but does anyone know which is better at anti-shake? Overall which is better? Only downside I can see with camera+ is a lack of video support but does it have features that still make it better than pro camera or is pro camera better?

Also another app I'm considering is pro HDR. Pics I've seen taken with that app look way better than standard camera app HDR mode. Anybody know if the hdr mode in camera+ compares to HDR quality of prohdr?

Thanks for input!
    12-21-2011 03:48 PM
    Another app for panoramic shots is dermandar. Very cool. Otherwise I love camera+. Once in a while it's free too
    12-21-2011 04:46 PM
    I've been using photosynth for panorama so far. I'll check out the one you mentioned. Have you also used any of the other apps listed?
    12-21-2011 04:48 PM
    Anyone else?
    12-21-2011 06:47 PM
    I've been a fan of Camera+ for a long time. I take a lot of pictures of my kids with it. Great camera app, ymmv. Here are a few screenshots of what it has to offer.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    12-21-2011 07:25 PM
    Camera+ got some pretty good reviews. I'm currently using TopCamera as my main camera app. It has both camera and video functionality. Although it doesn't have filters which doesn't bother me. It pretty much has the features of what Camera+ has. Other than that, pretty good app.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-21-2011 07:27 PM
    The thing I use most in Camera+ is the ability to set separate focus and exposure...great for taking pictures in less than perfect light. Don't know if other apps have that or not, but it's a good feature to look for.
    12-21-2011 08:28 PM
    I like Camera+ but find myself opening the standard camera more because it has video.
    12-27-2011 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD