StarWalk courtesy of Starbucks Pick of the Week

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
StarWalk looks like an awesome app. I plan to have this on my iPhone 4S (or iPad if I have one by then) for camping next year which will be the perfect time to star gaze and actually know what I'm looking at.

I expect next camping trip with this app I will be the man. Oh wait, I already am the man. :cool:

I would love one of those codes if only I knew how they worked and how to work them - and THANK YOU!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I would love one of those codes if only I knew how they worked and how to work them - and THANK YOU!

Open the App Store app, go to the Featured and scroll to the bottom. Click Redeem and enter the code.
(Can also be done through iTunes on a computer.)

Reactions: AlanG4s

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Open the App Store app, go to the Featured and scroll to the bottom. Click Redeem and enter the code.
(Can also be done through iTunes on a computer.)

Thank you for explaining that. Now I can only wait and hope for a code that hasn't been used.

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, thank you, thank you bamf-hacker !

I used kfj73a4y7xlm and now if you could only see the smile on my face :D

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
...the codes that get PM'd are for members that contribute to the site. If you only have one post and you are here for a code only you will need to watch the thread for when I post more and try and get one of those.

I'll save bamf-hacker from having to repeat himself.

dizzygurl

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
No, no, I saw that. I was just hoping more will be posted. Like, letting him know there is still interest :) and I will post which code I use also and not just run off with it ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77