StarWalk courtesy of Starbucks Pick of the Week

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
This week our friends at Starbucks are giving away StarWalk for the iPhone as the pick of the week.

App Store - Star Walk - 5 Stars Astronomy Guide

As always if you take a code please post what you took and leave thanks. I have more than what I am posting now so look out for more.

MMR47HR6NAMT
3HY6EE7A7LPN
KRNKKEERFNMA
3LMNXFP6MJKY
A3KLK6LP3FP4
NRTLFJLHLHPN
LKJMNXKET4F9
JLJMAHMY76RY
HEETX9J3EF74
X9MAP9PFLFHL

Enjoy and remember... Take, post, thank!

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
While I appreciate the thanks, the codes that get PM'd are for members that contribute to the site. If you only have one post and you are here for a code only you will need to watch the thread for when I post more and try and get one of those. With that said here are a few more.

TEW46RYL3E3W
LWRE4Y397HPH

and again, Take, Post and Thank!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
missed out~ Wanna one~~

please pm one code to me.

I really appreciate starwalk !

You may have missed this post above yours.

bamf-hacker said:
While I appreciate the thanks, the codes that get PM'd are for members that contribute to the site. If you only have one post and you are here for a code only you will need to watch the thread for when I post more and try and get one of those.

Thanks for taking the time to do this so regularly, and an extra thanks for recognizing contributing members!

Reactions: bamf-hacker

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
i actually got this a few weeks back - and while it is very cool, im a bit disappointed in the acuracy of the AR funtction. You can point at the moon, set its location, then turn... and turn back. and its not lining up.

otherwise its very cool

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Ok I am not saying it again. If you have a join date of Dec 2011 and have 1 post I am not sending you a code.

If you are new or just joined because you want a code then you will need to take your chances on getting a code when I post them.

If you have 50+ posts and are contributing to TiPb then PM me and I can send you a code.

:)

Reactions: rnvvmw

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro