Log Off and Close All

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like an app that is basically a dashboard. When I open it I am shown all sites I am logged into and all apps open on my iPhone 4S.

With the press of a button it can log off everything I am currently logged into and close all open apps - basically something that shuts it all down and makes my iPhone neat and clean. It could have a "close / log off all" option, or allow me to pick and choose which apps it closes / logs off.

Of course, it does this without sending this info to others for marketing purposes. Yeah right.

Why Do I Want This?

Sometimes I am jolted out of my sleep with an alert because I forgot to log off Facebook and someone from another time zone is still up and reeking havoc with my wall.

Sometimes I get a message because someone thinks I am still logged in, which I am, but I am long gone from the ability to respond.

Sometimes I just don't want to go through the hassle of logging off each site - and I don't wish to stay always logged in

Does this app exist already? If so, who uses it and does it do what I'd like it to do?

Would you recommend it?

If there is no app for this - does anyone know an easy way to accomplish what I am wanting to do instead of press and hold then tap, tap, tap, tap, tap...

mOOncOw interactive

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Only possible for jailbroken iPhones ...

Unfortunately this would only be possible for jailbroken iPhones - and I'm pretty sure there are apps for that for jailbroken devices.

Official Apple policy does not allow for an app to access or even terminate other apps - each app runs in each own "sandbox" and can only communicate with other apps via very strictly defined protocols, if at all.

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately this would only be possible for jailbroken iPhones - and I'm pretty sure there are apps for that for jailbroken devices.

Official Apple policy does not allow for an app to access or even terminate other apps - each app runs in each own "sandbox" and can only communicate with other apps via very strictly defined protocols, if at all.

Good to know. Thanks mOOncOw interactive

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice