Ok basically if i were to lets say go to tipb.com and at the bottom left of my iPhone screen it says login ...so i login right and then when i got to click on a thread make a comment i can't i can only share it and go to safari and refresh even for this forum it...evenw hen i go into it using my account username it still says login and register at the bottom
    12-07-2011 11:04 PM
    Is there a repository on Cydia for tapatalk? ?
    No, there is not. Tapatalk is an application found in the App store that allows you to view and post on many different forums.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    12-08-2011 05:12 AM
    Ok basically if i were to lets say go to tipb.com and at the bottom left of my iPhone screen it says login ...so i login right and then when i got to click on a thread make a comment i can't i can only share it and go to safari and refresh even for this forum it...evenw hen i go into it using my account username it still says login and register at the bottom
    EA, sorry if I get this wrong, but from reading your post here it sounds like you are having an issue with logging into the app itself, correct? If so, try watching your key presses as you log in making sure that the first letter in your pass word in not automatically capitalized when it shouldn't be. One question I have for you is, do you belong to any other forum and are having issues with your log in there as well?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    12-08-2011 05:18 AM
    Is tapatalk the best forum app? I definitely need one but forum runner is also highly rated.
    12-11-2011 04:56 PM
    I prefer Tapatalk. IMO, it's the fastest and easiest to use.

OP, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. If that doesn't fix the problem, contact the Tapatalk devs and I'm sure they will be able to provide some support or a refund if your problem isn't fixable.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    12-11-2011 06:50 PM
    Does Tapatalk support notifications on replies to threads you've participated in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-11-2011 07:17 PM
    Does Tapatalk support notifications on replies to threads you've participated in?

It sure does.
    12-11-2011 07:57 PM
    It sure does.
    I must not be able to find the setting then.

12-11-2011 08:37 PM
    On the upper right hand side, click the arrow, and hit subscribe. That should do it. I haven't tried it yet, it I will on this thread (meta!)

Edit: shows up under favorites as it should , with a badge on the tab saying it updated.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    Ginbill likes this.
    12-11-2011 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD