I first saw this on a friend's Ipad 2, so when I heard about the app being available
    for iPhone, I made my way to the iTunes store and got it. At first there were some issues,
    but the Flipboard support team was speedy to resolve the issues and it's working fine now.

After seeing it on iPad and flipping left to right, it was refreshing to see the flippping from
    up to down on the iPhone app.

One of the coolest apps I've seen!
    12-07-2011 07:44 PM
    Still fine tuning my settings, but it looks like a pretty sweet app for someone (like me) who is constantly bouncing from Safari to Facebook to Twitter and back.
    12-07-2011 08:42 PM
    I downloaded it on both my iPad 2 and 4S... haven't used it or heard about it until the TiPb.com blog post. Will try and use it eventually.
    12-07-2011 08:43 PM
    i've been using it all day, pretty sweet. it's definitely a keeper
    12-07-2011 09:05 PM
    Funny, in a lot of ways it reminds me of IntelliScreenX for non-jailbroken phones. RSS, FB, Twitter...

One question: is there a way to move Cover Stories off the front page? I'm guessing no since it's called COVER stories?
    12-07-2011 09:26 PM
    i was thinking the same, Massie. currently i am stock and this is a very nice replacement of ISX

i have also been looking for a way to remove Cover Stories but that may be the jailbreaker in us talking!
    12-07-2011 09:33 PM
    Yeah, just installed and loving this app so far.
    12-07-2011 09:50 PM
    anyone else getting the "Couldn't refresh" error?

seems to be happening ever since late last night for me

edit: seems to have been my wireless router, which i have reset and all is good
    Last edited by BLiNK; 12-08-2011 at 07:58 AM.
    12-08-2011 07:39 AM
    Its great!
    12-08-2011 07:50 AM
    I am likin it !
    12-08-2011 08:17 PM
    anyone else able to get their FB 'subscription' feeds to show up?

having a little trouble here..
    12-08-2011 08:54 PM
    If I could reply directly to a tweet, this would be perfect, but it has replaced Pulse as my news aggregate of choice. Beautiful ui and a universal binary. All around awesome.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    12-08-2011 10:31 PM
    Yeah I kinda wish it had a little more twitter and Facebook integration. If I could completely remove the apps and just use flipboard it would be a dream come true.

Is there any particular way to choose what news you want? My technology news all comes from tech crunch and Engadget which I'm not a particular fan of either....
    12-08-2011 10:57 PM
    i too am wishing there was better FB and Twitter integration

also, i have been looking since yesterday and have found no way to add/remove specific news feeds
    12-08-2011 11:33 PM
    If you want to edit a source in a feed, tap their icon at lower left, then the silhouette iconthen you can at least hide them from the feed.
    12-09-2011 12:16 AM
    If you want to edit a source in a feed, tap their icon at lower left, then the silhouette icon—then you can at least hide them from the feed.
    that did it! thank you, sir!
    12-09-2011 12:56 AM
    is there a way to get more than four pages?
    12-09-2011 08:24 AM
    I've been using it on my iPad2 since it came out and am very impressed by the responsiveness of the app. I'm waiting for Christmas before I can try it on my 4S that'll be under the tree.

BTW, I tried the new Google Currents yesterday which is rather FlipBoard'ish and was not impressed. While it is similar, I didn't find the UI as nice nor the subscription methodology. Just my 2 cents.

Rgds/Mark M.
    12-09-2011 09:01 AM
    still have not found a way to see/add my subscribed accounts within the FB feed. emailed support 4 days ago and no answer

app deleted.
    12-10-2011 06:04 PM
    I used it for a day or so. Prefer Pulse myself
    12-10-2011 06:09 PM
    Yeah I stepped back to Pulse as well. It's nice but i need more than four pages
    12-11-2011 10:51 AM
    I first saw this on a friend's Ipad 2, so when I heard about the app being available
    for iPhone, I made my way to the iTunes store and got it. At first there were some issues,
    but the Flipboard support team was speedy to resolve the issues and it's working fine now.

After seeing it on iPad and flipping left to right, it was refreshing to see the flippping from
    up to down on the iPhone app.

One of the coolest apps I've seen!
    Thanks for sharing this info. Will try to download it.
    12-12-2011 11:19 AM
    finally received a response regarding the fact that subscribed feeds were not showing up in the Flipboard Timelines. here's what the Flipboard team had said about it:

People you are subscribed to is a recent feature from Facebook, which we hope to add as soon as it is available via their API. You should see the subscribed posts in your timeline. Please let me know if you are not seeing the posts and, if so, provide a few examples and we'll investigate what may be the matter.
    i have yet to see any subscribed posts and that is what i responded back with, as well as a subscription i am subscribed to so they can maybe figure out what is going on
    12-14-2011 05:05 PM
    Google Flipboard and you will find their website with an iPhone User Guide. I read the guide and am having no problems seeing all that I wish to see with this beautiful FREE app.

I'm perplexed... so many complaints about a free download? Really?
    12-14-2011 05:28 PM
    Flipboard is working great on my Iphone
    12-15-2011 09:34 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD