Triple Entendre hints

myannieb

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
for 22 I have the movie, which I have not yet seen, so I don't know what the bottom 3 describe, but will keep searching.

I have the answer to 33 now, but with reference to 27 I wonder how many Oscars Shakespeare won.

And I now have the answer to Movies Level 22. Thank you.

myannieb

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I have read all the posts re: Level 34 (Brick Wall), but none have been helpful at all. Still no CBNC. Can someone push me in the right directions?

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I have read all the posts re: Level 34 (Brick Wall), but none have been helpful at all. Still no CBNC. Can someone push me in the right directions?

You need to focus on the bricks that are a different color. What language could that possibly be?

myannieb

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm lost now on Movies Level 36 (Saint 5) and Level 42 Original. I googled the symbol and got nothing and I did notice the blacked out day.

Can anyone help? Sorry to be asking so often.

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm lost now on Movies Level 36 (Saint 5) and Level 42 Original. I googled the symbol and got nothing and I did notice the blacked out day.

Can anyone help? Sorry to be asking so often.

For O42, there are some good clues already here. I posted a few.

Basically, you want to start with that blacked out day. In two words, describe that day. Then, Google what you come up with. It's an event (although not tax day).

From there, you'll need to find out where that event occurred.

The symbol is nice for confirming you have the right thing (since there are several events with the same name), but you can get this without it.

myannieb

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
For O42, there are some good clues already here. I posted a few.

Basically, you want to start with that blacked out day. In two words, describe that day. Then, Google what you come up with. It's an event (although not tax day).

From there, you'll need to find out where that event occurred.

The symbol is nice for confirming you have the right thing (since there are several events with the same name), but you can get this without it.

I have the answer to O42, and still don't know the symbol. Thank you for the clue.

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
For O50, I've been stuck for a few days.

I know what the word is (translated to English). And I know what the dice are (at a high level) supposed to represent. But I cannot seem to link these in a way that accepts.

I've been working on Cassiopeia, as that seemed to hit everything nicely. But nothing...

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Finally made it through all 60 levels (I hear more are coming in mid-February). Tried the moron version. 51 levels went quick!

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Can someone drop a hint on movies level 51? (anagrams)

I found this one, by far, to be the hardest in the game.

First, I assume that you know the movie. If not, consider what movie had a man in a grey suit riding a bicycle. No, he's not headless.

Once you've got that (PM me if you want to make sure), it's a matter of decoding the anagram. Hint: an anagram program (like the Internet Anagram Solver) will NOT help you as you're looking for proper names.

Once you have the proper names (one should be very obvious based on the film), find out what they have in common. Then find out what other person had that same commonality.

PM if you want more of a "gimme" hint.

Littlestar714

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Help please?!

I am completely and totally stuck on 12 of the regular version and 47 of the moron version. For 47, I looked up the quote and typed it in the right way, without quotation marks like it says in the help section to do, and it still won't give it to me! I literally tried every which way with this one and just can't get it. For 12 ( of regular version ), I have no idea what it is about, what the image is, what to look, etc. I am totally stumped! Would appreciate any help, thank you!

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I am completely and totally stuck on 12 of the regular version and 47 of the moron version. For 47, I looked up the quote and typed it in the right way, without quotation marks like it says in the help section to do, and it still won't give it to me! I literally tried every which way with this one and just can't get it. For 12 ( of regular version ), I have no idea what it is about, what the image is, what to look, etc. I am totally stumped! Would appreciate any help, thank you!

Moron-47: I'm willing to bet you've forgotten punctuation.

Regular-12: You will need to figure out what the image is. Hint: it was one of the biggest musical events of the 1980's. Your best bet in figuring it out is the very top, center. If you can make out what that says... After that, you need to realize that something is circled. That's the solution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice