Triple Entendre hints

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
that worked.. thanks!!! now when you see how the answer was derived, it makes perfect sense..

what does the paid vs lite give me? just more puzzles I guess?

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
that worked.. thanks!!! now when you see how the answer was derived, it makes perfect sense..

what does the paid vs lite give me? just more puzzles I guess?

More puzzles. Plus, I find them harder (if you think that's a good thing). I was able to do the Lite version in under an hour, without needing to ask people for clues. However, there a good number of puzzles in the paid version that I've really needing to seek out help from others (like here).

Otherwise, the apps are identical in how they work, look, etc.

I think it's well worth the 99 cents. Be aware that the 99 cent version has ads on the web search screens. The developer says that there is a "pro" (i.e., more expensive) version that doesn't include these ads, but I've yet to see it. The ads are not a big deal, in my mind.

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Anyone reach 40? Any hints?

UPDATE: Finally, after several days, I got it. I'd been on the right track, but someone missed the most obvious solution.

Last edited:

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
More puzzles. Plus, I find them harder (if you think that's a good thing). I was able to do the Lite version in under an hour, without needing to ask people for clues. However, there a good number of puzzles in the paid version that I've really needing to seek out help from others (like here).

Otherwise, the apps are identical in how they work, look, etc.

I think it's well worth the 99 cents. Be aware that the 99 cent version has ads on the web search screens. The developer says that there is a "pro" (i.e., more expensive) version that doesn't include these ads, but I've yet to see it. The ads are not a big deal, in my mind.

Agreed. And the developer seems very responsive, so another win for the small developer! Easily worth the 99¢

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I guess I am just not good at these types of games.. ugh.. I bought the paid version and I can't get past the very beginning when it says you will need luck and lots of this 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

what is that number???

iSRS

Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I guess I am just not good at these types of games.. ugh.. I bought the paid version and I can't get past the very beginning when it says you will need luck and lots of this 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

what is that number???

Gooooooooooogle is your friend.

:)

iSRS

Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Got it!!!! Thank god. Now I need a nap ?. Thank you!!!

I know that feeling. Flew through the first 16 of the 80's movie one then got stumped on 17. Got it late last night after 3 days of thinking. Was pure luck I got the "right movie" hint.

iSRS

Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
When you get through level 21 in the movies one, shoot me a hint, will ya?

Ignore the arrow coming from America to Africa. That should help get you the movie title. From there, you should be able to find what the burger is alluding to. That is the answer.

Reactions: captphealy

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Need a clue please. I' stuck on 22.

Think about what I said about Queens being capitalized. Why would that be?

I also gave an earlier hint about ignoring the chess pieces and think about where a bridge, such as this one, might be. You'll need to consider why this bridge is unique.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice