Triple Entendre hints

dBMan

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
realy need a hint for level 10 lite version. I know what the bottom symbol means but the top one is killing me....

sduck

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I may be too dense for this game. I can't even figure out the first puzzle. None of my attempts even produce a hint. Any clues for a newbie? edit: never mind, got it

Last edited:

dBMan

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I may be too dense for this game. I can't even figure out the first puzzle. None of my attempts even produce a hint. Any clues for a newbie?

The lite version? It's what both the symbol and upside-down text are referring to...

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I need a hint for #19 for the full version. I hate dimes, now.

I was thrown on this because the arrows aren't precise. Some of them don't point where they should (they're a pixel or two off). That's a hint.

Once you think about what most of the arrows are actually pointing at, it's really simple (although you might want to use Google to find the specific number).

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm stuck on 20 (full version). I know what the date means and how it relates to the picture. However, I can't seem to figure out the specific word or words that I need. Everything I enter either fails or I'm told that I'm on the right track (which, of course, isn't a clue since I already know what they mean by that).

This is the one that's made me question this otherwise tough,but fun game. There ARE many possible answers that will work, but when they want something specific, it can be quite annoying to figure out what they specifically want.

Anyone have a hint that would lead me to understand what the specific word or phrase might be?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I got #19! And I actually didn't look at these hints to get it :) After I posted here last night, I thoughtof the solution, but was too tied to pursue it. Sure enough, I was right! :) Haven't spent much time on #20 yet.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I'm stuck on 20 (full version). I know what the date means and how it relates to the picture. However, I can't seem to figure out the specific word or words that I need. Everything I enter either fails or I'm told that I'm on the right track (which, of course, isn't a clue since I already know what they mean by that).

This is the one that's made me question this otherwise tough,but fun game. There ARE many possible answers that will work, but when they want something specific, it can be quite annoying to figure out what they specifically want.

Anyone have a hint that would lead me to understand what the specific word or phrase might be?

I'm not sure how you think the date and pic are related, but my guess is that you're a little off. Once I found the relationship, it was really easy. If you have the correct association, then play close attention to all the numbers related. The placement of the numbers help you know specifically what is meant by the circled 2.

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure how you think the date and pic are related, but my guess is that you're a little off. Once I found the relationship, it was really easy. If you have the correct association, then play close attention to all the numbers related. The placement of the numbers help you know specifically what is meant by the circled 2.

Ah! Being colorblind, I had no idea that the 2's circle was a different color.

I was right about the date and the pic. Now that I know that it's the 2 that I'm interested in, I got it! Thanks.

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Any helpful hints to either (or both!) of these?

Thanks!

For 21 (full), go ahead and type that word into Google. It may take a few pages (hint: you don't want articles without the apostrophe nor any that deal with Oman).

Once you find the right article, there will be something very special about the place mentioned. That will lead you to understand what the picture is. From there, it'll be a matter of finding the correct words for what you see in the picture.

captphealy

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
For 21 (full), go ahead and type that word into Google. It may take a few pages (hint: you don't want articles without the apostrophe nor any that deal with Oman).

Once you find the right article, there will be something very special about the place mentioned. That will lead you to understand what the picture is. From there, it'll be a matter of finding the correct words for what you see in the picture.

I must, sheepishly, confess that, at the time I posted that, I had entered the correct answer twice; once, I used the plural, and then I failed to notice my typo. I am now thoroughly stuck on level 22. (And I'm limited to the iPhone for G image searches due to my MacBook Pro being in the shop to replace its 5-year-old hard drive. ) :-(

Thanks for the help, tho!

squeff

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I must, sheepishly, confess that, at the time I posted that, I had entered the correct answer twice; once, I used the plural, and then I failed to notice my typo. I am now thoroughly stuck on level 22. (And I'm limited to the iPhone for G image searches due to my MacBook Pro being in the shop to replace its 5-year-old hard drive. ) :-(

Thanks for the help, tho!

This one can be easy, based on if you have existing knowledge of this geography or not.

Luckily, it can be solved two ways. One way is to look at the chess pieces, decide where the arrow points, and do a Google search. If you know the chess pieces, but it means nothing to you, ignore them. Instead, focus on the doodle added to the bridge. Where might such a doodle be relevant?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR