Triple Entendre hints

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am completely stumped on level 6. Anyone able to provide a hint?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey icebox

I'm one of the developers of Triple Entendre and can probably give you a hint. Did you try to search on google images for the text of the clue? You're trying to find out who that mysterious man is.

Hope it helps.

-James

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I'm stuck on level 6 of the lite version. I have no idea what to even search for in Google!

Nevermind. I got it!

I'm playing the full version, now, though, and stuck on level 12. I almost have it, have received the "sorta" hint, but I can hardly even make out what's going on in the photo. I can't even tell wtf is circled.

Last edited:

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Nevermind. I got it!

I'm playing the full version, now, though, and stuck on level 12. I almost have it, have received the "sorta" hint, but I can hardly even make out what's going on in the photo. I can't even tell wtf is circled.

AH! I guess all I had to do was post in here to immediately get the answer! The photo is intentionally horrible.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Ok I'm stuck on level 7 of the lite version. can't figure out what the upper-right image is...

I'm stuck on this one too. I don't even really know where to begin with it, lol. I also haven't spent much time on it either. Once I got to this one, I decided to buy the full version.

dBMan

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm stuck on this one too. I don't even really know where to begin with it, lol. I also haven't spent much time on it either. Once I got to this one, I decided to buy the full version.

I got it! Whew. PM me if you want the answer...

dBMan

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Dang. Tried to buy the full version and it requires iOS 5. Still rocking a 3GS on 4.3.3. Blah! Oh well, I'll be getting the 4S as soon as someone near me gets them back in stock.

Plus, now I'm stuck on level 10 of the lite version. Can't figure out what the top image is....

Leecass

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Can anybody give me a hand with #9 on the full version? I've tried every name I can think of for every show that has either an Al or George and am totally stuck.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Can anybody give me a hand with #9 on the full version? I've tried every name I can think of for every show that has either an Al or George and am totally stuck.

I don't know who the AI was referring to, but George was in a very popular show in the 90s. I would even go as far as saying as this show helped define the 90s. Anyone who was alive in the 90s watched this show.

George was not the main character, but a major one.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox