Is there such an app? Remote video activation..

lenababyy

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Is there such an app, whether it be app store or cydia tweek that enables you to turn on your camera on your iphone from your computer?
Essentially what I'm trying to do, is if my phone gets stolen or misplaced, I can activate its front facing camera to see who is using it or where it is laying?
I would prefer this to be a background thing but beggars cant be choosers.
Ideally i would like it to be video... sort of like a skype call or facetime that was force answered.

I know there are a few apps that snap a photo when someone tries to unlock your phone and then you could use photostream to access all of your photos, but I am looking for something more streamlined, preferably video and preferably without photostream since i hate it and have it deactivated.

Does this exist?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Is there such an app, whether it be app store or cydia tweek that enables you to turn on your camera on your iphone from your computer?
Essentially what I'm trying to do, is if my phone gets stolen or misplaced, I can activate its front facing camera to see who is using it or where it is laying?
Ideally i would like it to be video... sort of like a skype call or facetime that was force answered.

I know there are a few apps that snap a photo when someone tries to unlock your phone and then you could use photostream to access all of your photos, but I am looking for something more streamlined, preferably video and preferably without photostream since i hate it and have it deactivated.

Does this exist?

im not sure about on cydia by im pretty sure nothing like this exists on the apple app store..

click2mobile

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

Does this exist?

No.....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner