"Worldictionary" - An Instant Translator iPhone App

Alice Laquisha

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I would like to share with you about "Worldictionary" iPhone app. It allows you to get instant translation simply by pointing your iPhone?s camera at a word you want to look up.

It can recognizes and translates between 21 languages, ranging from: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, Germany, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Czech, Slovak, and Romanian.

It Provides Google/Wikipedia/YouTube Search and It provide the translation of two adjacent words. It also recognizes whole sentence and happy to use the app in the iOS 5 now :)

Currently the app has been updated with the following new and cool features.

1. English-Chinese off-line dictionary.
2. Translation using Bing search engine.
3. Mainly the app has improved lot in the recognition.

You can download "Worldictionary" from the app store for $7.99 :)

youhin

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I saw your topic ,WOW its almost the same as what i have ,I?m a student and let me share to you what I have right now. I have this app on my iPhone called speechtrans that let me communicate with people with different languages.this is the website speechtrans.com this app help me to my language class.and also eliminate language barrier. i hope this will help student like me because its a great help for esl student, for me its consider a educational tool . and thank you so much for posting this topic its a big news , because allot of people is experiencing language barrier in the web this is a great help :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711