Killer Hornets - Free Promo

TRApps

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Killer Hornets ? Free download.

Released this game a few weeks ago on iTunes. We are looking for feedback so we are making it available to download for FREE for 3 days: 1, 2 and 3 Dec 2011.

The theme of the game is that you are walking through a forest and are attacked by a swarm of hornets. You protect yourself by hitting the hornets with a stick. There are 6 different levels of difficulty. Difficulty is through a combination of the speed at which the hornets fly at you and the allowed number of times you can be stung before the game is over.
We believe the game is conceptually simple but challenging to play at the higher levels. We also see the game as having its own niche in the games universe being different enough from other games so as to complement any collection of games one has.
Check us out. We welcome your opinion, comments or suggestions either through this forum or through ?Support? on the website.

TRApps

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Lol, cool concept for a game. Did you guys design it yourself or outsource?
Thanks. Did it myself (there's only one of us even though I use "we" in the post - old school). First app I have created that's why I'm interested in comments.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner