PayCal - FREE for a limited time only!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
ForumImage.jpg

Hey guys!

So as many of you have heard before, I have an app called PayCal. It's a very unique app that allows the user to keep multiple job schedules using an innovative 'shift tray' interface. For more details check out PayCal - Keep Your Cheque in Check .

We're doing a promotion for a limited time only, giving away the app for free. Honestly we worked really hard to create a great app, so if you have a part-time job, and ESPECIALLY if you work freelance or multiple part-time jobs, you should really check it out!

Get it for free now while you can:
App Store - PayCal

Last edited:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
*BUMP*

I normally do not bump my own threads, but we have had such a great reception to this app. We've gotten many 5 star reviews in several markets, we've gotten such amazing feedback emails, and our Facebook and Twitter following has grown so much. I'd really LOVE to share this with you guys, so please go and check it out!

We have emailed TiPB about featuring our app during its free period, but they may not have the time to get to us by the time the giveaway is over. So PLEASE go check it out, you may benefit greatly from our app and we don't want you to miss this opportunity!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2