Who has What?

Creativ

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just released my latest App today and I just wanted to show it you guys.

The App is called Who has What? and it helps you keep track of your Items that you lented to/from somebody and all of this with just a few taps!

Instead of typing in the Name of the Item and the name of person you just scan the Barcode and Who has What? automatically fills in the Item name.
After that you can just select a Contact from your Adressbook and, if you want, you can even a add Return date.

If you want the App will add an Event to your Calendar and send you a Notification when a Item is due.

You can also send a Reminder-SMS/Email right out of Who has What?

And returning an Item is even easier. Just scan the Barcode again and the Item is automatically moved to history.

To give you a quick look at how Who has What works I made a small Youtube-Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=IQL0Fxx0ej4

You can get Who has What? here:
itunes.com/apps/WerHatWas

I hope you like the App and it would be great if you could give me some Feedback.

Dennis

Creativ

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
The first Update is released!

Besides some minor changes and bugfixes there is one big new feature:

You can add Pictures to your Entries now!

If you add the Entry with the barcode-scanner the Image is even added automatically.
You can also choose a picture from you albums or you can take a new picture!

I hope you like the update and I'm already working on another update with some great features, so stay tuned!

Creativ

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Just in time for Christmas I've got another update with some major new features for you!

Who has What? is a Universal-App now!
The iPad-Version has a completly new design and it has the same Features as the iPhone-Version.

I also got a new Feature for the iPhone-Users!
You can now add notes to your Entries!

You can get Who has What? here:
itunes.com/apps/WerHatWas

I hope you like the App and it would be great if you could give me some Feedback.

Creativ

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Who has What? 2

Hi,

I released my latest App a couple of days ago and wanted to share it with you:

Who has What? 2 helps you keep track of your Items that you lent to/from somebody and all of this with just a few taps! Never again forget who has your Books, DVDs, Games or anything else. Just look it up in ?Who has What? 2?!
It's incredibly easy and it just takes a few seconds to keep track of your Items with ?Who has What??!

Highlights:
* Universal
? Barcode-Scanner
? iCloud-Synchronisation across all your iOS-Devices!
? Pre-defined SMS/Email Reminders
? Notification for the Return date!

AppStore-Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/who-has-what-2/id793827505?l=de&ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

I hope you like the app and any feedback or feature requests would be greatly appreciated.

Greetings,
Dennis

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Who has What? 2

Welcome Sir and thank you for coming to iMore. We all wish you much success with your new app and most of all, Have fun viewing some of our others forums we have. :)

MsDroessler

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi Dennis,

I loved this app until the newest iOS update. Every book I scanned and entered into the app disappeared. Hours of work, gone. It broke my heart. :(

Is there any way to recover this information? Now I don't want to use the app because I don't want to put all that work back into it again just to have it disappear on me again. I'm sure you understand.

Thanks,
Sarah

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2