Irelands Greatest One Liners is a little piece of Irish life, humor and wit in your pocket.

Download from the App Store: App Store - Ireland

The pearls of Irish wit, humor and Irish sayings are delivered to you by Sean, a local Irish character from the west of Ireland who has all the best one-liners from down the years. In the land of poets, saints and scholars, many of these one-liners and sayings could only have been dreamt up in the mind of an Irishman.

Its a great app to share with your friends in a bar, if youre making a toast at a party or a wedding, or even just to give yourself a quick laugh during the day.

Enjoy this slice of Irish humour and wit.
    Slainte!

Features

- Sean, a local Irish character who delivers the one-liners from the bar at his local pub in Ireland.
    - 48 exclusive Irish one-liners read by Irish actor
    - Choose a one-liner from a list or hit the random button to hear them at random.
    - Share the app with friends

11-22-2011 11:11 AM
    I don't know why, but I was drawn to this thread for some reason. I'll have to check this one out.
    Euforia likes this.
    11-22-2011 12:50 PM
    "Love is blind but marriage is an eye opener"

Want to get more hilarious Irish one liners? Download them now!
    App Store - Ireland’s Greatest One Liners
    11-23-2011 11:48 AM
    The screenshot reminds me of Leap Year.
    11-23-2011 09:35 PM
    Celebrate the Christmas in an Irish way with Irelands Greatest One Liners! Unpack countless hours of holiday fun!

12-09-2011 09:58 AM
    Celebrate Saint Patrick's Day with Ireland's Greatest One Liners for iPhone!

Check out the video trailer:

03-12-2012 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD