iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ski-solitaire/id480467573?ls=1&mt=8

Greenfly Studios announces the release of iPad game 'Ski Solitaire' for 24th November 2011. Are you ready to hit the slopes in this exciting new take on solitaire? Set within the snowy mountains of Europe, Ski Solitaire is the debut title from Greenfly Studios. With realistic skiing commentary and random weather forecasts, tackle 100 challenging levels in 10 unique locations whilst avoiding the forest and ice hazards.

Can you complete the game and become the next Ski Solitaire World Champion?

How to Play:
    To play the game you must remove cards that are one number higher or lower than the foundation card. IF the foundation card is an 8, you can play either a 7 or a 9 in any suit. The Ace card is high or low, so it can be played with either a King or a 2.

Features:
    • Beautiful art design
    • Choose from six different characters
    • 100 Challenging levels in 10 unique locations
    • Purchase power-ups from the ski shop
    • Suitable for all ages
    • In-game instructions to get you started
    • Free of charge updates planned for the future

Visit the Official Web Site:
    ------------------
    Ski Solitaire

Screenshots:
    ------------------

View the trailer and learn more!

Device Requirements
    • Compatible with iPad(TM)
    • Requires iOS 4.2 or later
    • 65 MB

Pricing and Availability
    Ski Solitaire will be priced at 1.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available 24th November worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.

For further information and for review copies, please contact Stephen Morris (press@greenflystudios.com). Follow us on Twitter @GreenflyStudios to keep up to date on all of our games!

Based in Derbyshire, United Kingdom, Greenfly Studios is a small independent company with a passion for creating fun, entertaining and highly-polished games.
    URL: Greenfly Studios
    Email: press@greenflystudios.com
    Twitter: @GreenflyStudios
    Last edited by GreenflyStudios; 12-02-2011 at 06:36 AM.
    11-21-2011 08:59 AM
    Ski Solitaire is now live on the App Store! App Link
    11-30-2011 08:10 AM
    We're starting to get some great user feedback on the touchArcade forums:

My wife and I love this game, it is one of the better Solitaire games out there and the theme is great.

Based on the two hours that I have played at my desk this afternoon, I'd have to say that Ski Solitaire is probably the most entertaining version of solitaire that I've played so far. [...] If you're a fan of solitaire card games, then you should have this

It's very addictive. Since I bought the game at around 2:30pm this afternoon, I've probably played for 3+ hours...seriously.

If you bought the game, we would love to hear back from you!
    12-02-2011 06:35 AM
    We've received our first review and it is a fantastic '5 out of 5' stars from theiPhoneAppReview:
    Review Link

" This app takes the ultimate classic card game and turns it into something really special, [] this app is cute, with a capital C. [] Make Ski Solitaire your new favorite iPad game for $2.99. Thats an extremely reasonable price for an app that gives you hours of winter wonderland fun. [] Do yourself a favor and go get this app. Youre going to love it. "
    12-05-2011 01:35 PM
    Cute characters! i should try that ! Thanx!
    12-05-2011 03:52 PM
    I agree with Sfepa -- cute characters +++ I'll have to check it out, looks better than your regular game of solitaire
    12-07-2011 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD