Ok.. i installed the full version of Atomic Web Browser and I love it.. 'cept for one thing. Everytime I try and save a bookmark, it doesnt' save? hmmmm what's up with that?
    Try reinstalling it works perfect for me! did you make sure to hit the save button on top?
    11-21-2011 11:08 PM
    Agreed, it is the best one that I have used on any smartphone. As far as full screen mode goes, it is available for Safari via jailbreak at least.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    I find that the stock Safari browser loads pages faster than the third party browsers also.
    11-21-2011 11:13 PM
    I find that the stock Safari browser loads pages faster than the third party browsers also.
    I agree with this completely!
    11-21-2011 11:14 PM
    Yes.. I got it to work.. finally. Had to hit the Save Webpage tab for one page, then after that I was able to save the bookmarks... strange but it's working now.

I love how fast this browser is- especially compared with Dolphin, which seems more like a sea turtle to me

Atomic is super fast.
    11-21-2011 11:14 PM
    Yes.. I got it to work.. finally. Had to hit the Save Webpage tab for one page, then after that I was able to save the bookmarks... strange but it's working now.

I love how fast this browser is- especially compared with Dolphin, which seems more like a sea turtle to me

Atomic is super fast.
    I still think mobile safari is faster haha! atomic has a ton of features though
    11-21-2011 11:16 PM
    Yes, SkyFire is good!! And you also can play flash video!
    12-20-2011 11:40 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD