:o

I'm from China,either the game is. (my English is poor)

Every day millions of green pigs are killed by the angry birds.
    Someone of us thought the pigs too pathetic and got the idea to develop this game.
    And of course it is not a game to let pigs conversely revenge on angry birds.
    We insist that the pigs are innocent and take a gentle way to leashing dogs to
    guarantee the safe pass of the pig .

Jail Break Piggy has been published in Nov !
    And now here comes a Piggy which provides high-definition image and new prop!
    Yes, It's a upgrades !
    Fashionale ,lovely and unique. It will take you to a different game experience.
    What are you waiting for? Lets play!

Of course you can find it on itunes yourself !
    Last edited by juliama; 11-25-2011 at 03:49 AM.
    11-18-2011 03:14 AM
    11-22-2011 02:44 AM
    OK, the description was funny enough to try it out. Fortunately, while the story idea was swiped from Angry Birds the play is entirely different. Kind of a line runner game, but you have to restrain the enemies (dogs) with leashes. It's kinda cute so I'll work at it a while longer to see if I can keep that egg from breaking. :o

DoodleDudeDan
    juliama likes this.
    11-22-2011 06:06 AM
    OK, the description was funny enough to try it out. Fortunately, while the story idea was swiped from Angry Birds the play is entirely different. Kind of a line runner game, but you have to restrain the enemies (dogs) with leashes. It's kinda cute so I'll work at it a while longer to see if I can keep that egg from breaking. :o

PrisonBreak

May be inspired by this drama television series ?

Have fun~~

I guess you'll like the story of Koala,(Look out koala), another unusual game experience ...
    DoodleDudeDan
    App Store - Look out ,koala

-------juliama(马旭蕾)
    11-22-2011 09:48 PM
    How to play
    Jail Break Piggy is one score accumulation game.
    A. Touch the dog and slide to control the dog's move to guarantee the safe pass of the pig
    B. Collecting the eggs gets scores
    C. Clashed by the dogs loses the scores
    D. Touch the dog and slide loses scores.the score loss depends on the slide distance.
    the longer the distance, the more the score loss
    E. When the score is 0, slide action is unavailable, and if clashed by dog, game is over
    Players can select different scenes in the game.

Use items to get as many scores as you can.
    11-24-2011 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD