Review my App: Futaba: Word games for kids!

ana.nevada

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi! I'm a teacher and also a mother and I just released my very first app called Futaba! It is a word game for young learners from ages 3 to 12 to play alone or even together. It can be played by up to 4 children at one time and my students love it!

It's perfect for children 4-8 and is ideal for supporting class room activities of all types (or just as fun to play at home!). Futaba is a great way to learn a 2nd language learner or you could even use it in your history class.

The idea is simple; Each player takes a seat around the iPad and taps in to start. The game begins as images zoom into the playing area. The first player to match the word to the image scores a point. Win 3 rounds and you'll be awarded a giant (but very friendly) seedling.

I hope that parents and schools around the world will see Futaba as an inspiring and enjoyable educational tool to be used in homes and classrooms that fulfills a multitude of educational objectives: teaching and reinforcing vocabulary, teaching both reading and spelling skills, and providing students with hands-on opportunities to 'code' their own learning game.

Here's the itunes link of it: Word Games for Kids - Futaba for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner