Switches+ app for iPhone and iPod Touch:
    - Settings shortcuts for WiFi, Bluetooth, Hotspot, Cellular Usage, Airplane mode, iTunes WiFi sync, Location and Network settings
    - screen brightness with slider and presets
    - iPod controls

App Store link

Last edited by artysx; 11-17-2011 at 12:35 AM.
    11-16-2011 06:44 PM
    Promo codes for tasting:
    Code:
    43RRKRTWE4EK
    XYPYTF9AA9Y7
    YMPEFFHTKTJT
    Just write back if you take one
    11-17-2011 12:34 AM
    XYPYTF9AA9Y7 - Thank you
    11-17-2011 05:58 AM
    YMPEFFHTKTJT - thank you!

1) you should be able to hide the ipod controls (since you can dbl click home and get to them easily)
    2) the bottom section needs labels so you can tell what you are about to turn on/off
    Last edited by Static_FX; 11-17-2011 at 07:52 AM.
    11-17-2011 07:19 AM
    YMPEFFHTKTJT - thank you!

1) you should be able to hide the ipod controls (since you can dbl click home and get to them easily)
    2) the bottom section needs labels so you can tell what you are about to turn on/off
    Thank you for feedback!
    1. I'm considering some options, to make it more compact of needed. But next update will bring full iPod support with options for playlist, etc.
    2. Do they make feel of unknown? Mostly I've used standard iOS icons, which should look familiar or bring the "idea" of what it does.
    11-17-2011 10:11 AM
    Thank you for feedback!
    1. I'm considering some options, to make it more compact of needed. But next update will bring full iPod support with options for playlist, etc.
    2. Do they make feel of unknown? Mostly I've used standard iOS icons, which should look familiar or bring the "idea" of what it does.

2) for people like me... some these are unknown. like the "link", Pie, and wifi with the arrows
    I am a BlackBerry convert... and honestly, the average user may not know them either.
    Just an idea though
    11-17-2011 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD