Switches+ - Settings shortcuts, screen brightness, iPod controls

artysx

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Switches+ app for iPhone and iPod Touch:
- Settings shortcuts for WiFi, Bluetooth, Hotspot, Cellular Usage, Airplane mode, iTunes WiFi sync, Location and Network settings
- screen brightness with slider and presets
- iPod controls

http://i.piccy.info/i7/97cf4cb7040e5274ce3f4ccc316fefc6/1-5-1857/51972131/photo.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
YMPEFFHTKTJT - thank you!

1) you should be able to hide the ipod controls (since you can dbl click home and get to them easily)
2) the bottom section needs labels so you can tell what you are about to turn on/off

Last edited:

artysx

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
YMPEFFHTKTJT - thank you!

1) you should be able to hide the ipod controls (since you can dbl click home and get to them easily)
2) the bottom section needs labels so you can tell what you are about to turn on/off

Thank you for feedback!
1. I'm considering some options, to make it more compact of needed. But next update will bring full iPod support with options for playlist, etc.
2. Do they make feel of unknown? Mostly I've used standard iOS icons, which should look familiar or bring the "idea" of what it does.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for feedback!
1. I'm considering some options, to make it more compact of needed. But next update will bring full iPod support with options for playlist, etc.
2. Do they make feel of unknown? Mostly I've used standard iOS icons, which should look familiar or bring the "idea" of what it does.

2) for people like me... some these are unknown. like the "link", Pie, and wifi with the arrows
I am a BlackBerry convert... and honestly, the average user may not know them either.
Just an idea though :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice