App that puts facebook birthdays into your contacts?

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I asked Siri when a friend's birthday was the other day but she said that she doesn't have birthday info yet..

Is there an app that will add a little more facebook integration (it could just be birthdays) to my main contacts app without being a completely separate address book app?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I asked Siri when a friend's birthday was the other day but she said that she doesn't have birthday info yet..

Is there an app that will add a little more facebook integration (it could just be birthdays) to my main contacts app without being a completely separate address book app?

Not sure about putting the birthday info into your contacts... but there's a Birthdays calendar under Other in my iOS 5.x calendar app.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Smartsnyc will put your friends birthday Into your calendar from fb. works awesome.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I have them in my calendar.. I just subscribed my iOS calendar the the facebook birthdays calendar URL, no app required.
But that puts like 5 birthdays a day in my calendar which clogs up my notification drop down center and it isn't compatible with "Siri, how may days until John Smith's birthday"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2