Live Wallpapers for iPhone/iPad (without jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapsarena

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce to you Live Wallpapers for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

This app is the first one that brings animated backgrounds to your screen without jailbreak!💩

mzl.abhqjohk.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.rqdrhaoz.320x480-75.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Reactions: jpielet

headgamer

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice first effort, though until some improvements can be made I likely will not use it.

- Animations are too slow and choppy. While this may be a limitation of the underlying work that has to be done on the iPhone to get it to work without jailbreaking, it nevertheless is somewhat of a distraction.
- The animation length is way to short, and the looping back to the beginning of the animation is not smooth. Developing or selection endless loop animations where there is no break and loop back to the beginning would make the animation appear much smoother as well.

Not knocking the app at all. Just think that such improvements would make the app much more attractive to use.

-Sean

scott_brea99

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
When I click on the link iTunes comes up but a notice pops up saying its not available in the U.S. store. Is that just my phone or is it really not available?

- - - Updated - - -

When I click on the link iTunes comes up but a notice pops up saying its not available in the U.S. store. Is that just my phone or is it really not available?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
This is a year old thread, so Apple probably pulled it from the app store a long time ago. And FYI, it kills the battery, especially if u have a real graphic intense wallpaper. Had this on my 3GS when it was jb, and it was horrible.

ecaja

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Nice first effort, though until some improvements can be made I likely will not use it.

- Animations are too slow and choppy. While this may be a limitation of the underlying work that has to be done on the iPhone to get it to work without jailbreaking, it nevertheless is somewhat of a distraction.
- The animation length is way to short, and the looping back to the beginning of the animation is not smooth. Developing or selection endless loop animations where there is no break and loop back to the beginning would make the animation appear much smoother as well.

Not knocking the app at all. Just think that such improvements would make the app much more attractive to use.

-Sean

Sean,
What country do you live in, because I have the store set to America and switched to Canada and got nothing, along with a few random country's as well.
Thanks, Ecaja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner