is it possible to print text messages from the iphone?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to print off text messages? If so can someone please tell me how?

the only way I know how to do it is on my mac..

I have an application called phone view which allows me to grab the text messages and turn them into a pdf I can then print the pdf on my computer..

Printing text messages directly from the phone is not possible..

There may be a application like this for pc I am unsure

JsGrandma

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
printing text messages?

The "forward" is grayed out and I can't find a way to copy and paste it into an email.

Sadly I don't have a MAC computer......

Are there apps that will it possible to do this?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I just "forwarded" a text conversation to my e-mail. The forward button was greyed out until I actually tapped on the texts that I wanted to forward.

I have an hp printer at home and all I have to do is send an e-mail to my printer (it has it's own email addy) and it will print. BAM! Printing from your IPhone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
You don't need a third party app. You can send them to an email and print from there.

nick08

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
There are many programs for transferring iPhone text messages to computer as a Text file and .mht like imacsoft sms transfer, Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS etc. They cost between $9-$10. If you don't want to pay a single penny, then email text conversions to yourself and print (hell lot of time-consuming). You may refer to this step-by-step guide on how to print iPhone text messages

"http://www.iphone-to-pc.com/how-print-iphone-text-messages-pc.html"

Hope it helps!

Last edited:

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If you have a small amount of messages, simply use the printscreen option on your iPhone to take a picture of your text message - transfer the picture to your computer and print it out from there. Other methods include third-party software (not necessarily paid if you have less than 150 messages to print) as described here:

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-print-iPhone-SMS-text-messages

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You don't need a third party app. You can send them to an email and print from there.

I just "forwarded" a text conversation to my e-mail. The forward button was greyed out until I actually tapped on the texts that I wanted to forward.

I have an hp printer at home and all I have to do is send an e-mail to my printer (it has it's own email addy) and it will print. BAM! Printing from your IPhone!

Hope that the OP got your advice and that was good of you to provide that to him and everyone else in the thread that read this too. Good job. :)

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
How do you email them to yourself? When you have selected your messages and press the curving arrow, it puts them into a text message window, not email.

poleone

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
If you just need to print out a few text messages, then you can take the screenshots and email the images to your computer for printing or simply AirPrint the screenshots. You might also consider other options like FonePaw iOS Transfer to print out your text messages.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77