New iPhone Game : Squigs

JHibbins

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I am the indie developer of a new iPhone Game : Squigs!

Let me know what you think :)

Jon Hibbins

The Squigs are back! The retro, three-in-a-row style game that challenges you to rearrange the falling Squigs is now available for your iPhone and iPod touch. Control the colorful characters with the flick of your finger to match and eliminate vertical, horizontal, and diagonal groups. Continue through multiple levels to uncover all nine Squigs, as well as power-ups and achievement awards to beat your highest score. Think fast or you?ll be history in this highly-addictive action puzzle game.
HOURS OF FUN FOR ALL AGES: Stop the Squigs from overflowing by aligning characters of the same color to make them disappear and clear space. Use power-ups to clear entire vertical rows or to eliminate all of the same-colored Squig. Simple at first, but the Squigs will fall faster the further you go.

AWESOME RETRO GAME: A revamp of the 90s Amiga classic, Squigs offers improved game play, updated soundtrack, and high definition characters. This casual game is fun for all users?from dedicated fans to new players.

COMPETE WITH OTHER PLAYERS: This retro fan-favorite allows you to share your high scores and achievements, awarded for creative matching of 4 or more Squigs, through Apple Game Center. Try to beat the Squigs fan who reins king in Squigstopia!

?Be warned, these Squigs are a slippery bunch. The second you think you?ve got ?em figured out, they go and trick ya in the meanest way. Not only do they increase their speed, they recruit their different Squig friends to join the mix. They may seem nice at first, but boy, these Squigs love to fight!? Catch ?em Chris, Squigs wrangler extraordinaire

Last edited:

coffeepotlabs

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Nice

Hi Jon,

Love the look and feel. Very nice.

As an indie developer too (POD ODYSSEY app), I appreciate
retro games and worked through executions. Simple rocks.

Will submit customer review when I get a chance.

/sami

:D

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2