Is there an app similar to Blackberry Memopad?

Berry Crack

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Just joined Apple after having a Blackberry for past several years. I have an iphone 4. As title asks, is there an app similar to Blackberry's 'Memopad'. I have quite a bit of info stored in 'Memopad' and would like to transfer it over to iphone. I realize I may have to manually write them all out again but Apple 'Notes' is not the same.

Cheers

Quintus

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I have recently switched over and found the 2DO App to be pretty awesome although I'm not sure I'd this fully fits your needs. It is infinitely configurable though.

moese

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Evernote

Evernote is the closest replacement I found and way more versatile then Memopad IMO (once you get it set up).

Ask4Jay

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
@Berry -
I don't know Memopad or what it does. You may want to check out iDo Senior. I find it to be perfect for my note taking purposes. I have a folder hierarchy up to 7 levels deep with, at the moment, 10 top domains. It has a search function that finds the document containing your search object. Good enough for me. It has a selection of about a dozen fonts. It's not the easiest to set up, but once I got familiar with it, it's just great. Good luck, hope you find the right app.

J?rgen & Helen,
via iPod touch and Tapatalk.